Re: Mini-DebConf Mangalore, October, time for planning?

Hello Christian,

Sorry for the delay in letting you know the dates ( I had pinged you
in IRC to let you know the dates before we made the official
announcement). We have decided the event to be on October 28 and 29.
The folks from NMAMIT should be giving out the invitations to all
relevant mailing lists soon. Hoping to see you during the minidebconf
Mangalore

Best Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath