Re: Mini DebConf India time again

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> We discussed about this year's minidebconf india at conf.kde.in in
> Bengaluru. We thought of taking it to the next level by doing 4
> minidebconfs this time.
>
> minidebconf India - Ahammedabad, Gujarat - Freedom Box theme - Kartik Mistry
> minidebconf Kerala - Kuttippuram - gitorious theme - Sajjad KM, Jishnu Mohan
> minidebconf Karnataka - Mangalore - debian edu - Vasudev Kamath
> minidebconf Maharashtra - Pune - diaspora - Shravan Aras, Praveen
> Arimbrathodiyil

4 minidebconfs will be killer :)

I suggest to do, 3 Debian Days in 3 different cities and 1 main
DebConf. We really lack of people who can be organizer (and it is
terrible hard job!).

It also should be of not more than 2/3 days with 1st day as general
Debian talks and rest day(s) with interactive packaging session. We've
learned this at minidebconf, pune last year and conf.kde.in sessions
this time.

--
Kartik Mistry
Debian GNU/Linux Developer