Debian 6 i386 & Debian i386-amd64 Multiarch DVDs full images

Hi Folks,

 If anyone needs Debian 6.0 Image collection for i386 / amd64 multiarch all 8DVDs collection , I am willing to share the image repository. People can pick images from me if they are located on latitude & longitude crossing or nearby New Delhi/NCR area.

 I have downloaded the whole collection with great patience as i needed them badly for mine work & willing to share the image repo if any folks need them.