Re: Vasudev Kamath's first package entered debian archive

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello!!!
>
> On 03/25/2011 01:05 PM, Vasudev Kamath wrote:
>> > Looking forward to another ITP of yours, kiwix.
>> My part is completely done, have trouble with Makefile created by
>> upstream, I'm talking with upstream on this. Makefile contains hard
>> coded path and shell commands which is causing trouble (it should have
>> been a completely autotools generated Makefile instead) hopefully will
>> get it resolved soon and upload the package to mentors
>>
> What's the status on this ITP?
> For now, can't you just carry a patch and upload it?
Well the Makefile are made proper but now it doesn't build!! make
distcheck also fails talked in mentors they told if make distcheck is
fixed it should be fine. (funny thing is normal make install works
fine fails only with debhelper and make distcheck) I'm just beginer in
autotools and upstream says make distcheck works fine on Ubuntu so now
I'm really stuck :(

Thanks and Regards
--

Vasudev Kamath