Re: Possible *Camp in Dublin in Winter

On 04/11/2018 19:02, Martín Ferrari wrote:

> I am considering organising a *Camp-style event ([1] [2] [3]) in Dublin
> this Winter, and I would like to Gauge interest and availability.
Well, it is time I admit this is not going to happen for now.

The venue I had in mind turned out to be too expensive, and I did not
have the resources to find another in due time. Now it is way too late
for people to get plane tickets for January, so I must make this official.

Sorry it took so late to say this. I really hope I can organise
something either for April, or after May (to avoid clashes with the many
other small Debian events happening this year). If anybody knows of a
place were we could get affordable rooms to sleep and work, please let
me know!

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)