Re: events in Ireland, visitors from Kosovo

On 28 May 2018 23:53:32 CEST, Federico Ceratto
<federico.ceratto@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've not really come across any significant free software events in
>Ireland
>
>Yes, and that's a bug.

I'd be happy to upgrade my proposed BBQ into a full-scale event or be
involved in organizing an event elsewhere in Dublin.  The house is
actually a little bigger than the venue used for Mini DebConf Prishtina.

>> - perhaps someone else has some suggestions?
>
>I suppose Nothern Ireland is not an option.
>Yet, FYI there's BelFOSS in Belfast:
>
>http://belfoss.eeecs.qub.ac.uk/

Thanks for pointing this out

Despite all the talk about keeping the border open post-Brexit, it is
already technically closed to the people granted a visa by Ireland so
these visitors would need to pay an extra GBP 100 each just to get
permission to go there.

Regards,

Daniel