Re: organizing a summer BBQ

On 10/05/18 10:09, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> Love to come along.
>
> Would this be a family thing?

Absolutely

Even if we are constrained by the weather there is space for about 25
people indoors but if we are using the garden then there is more
scalability, those figures are provided we can find or borrow some
seats.  There is some renovation in progress and I'll be starting to
furnish it again from scratch in June so an event would probably be
post-DebConf

We could also have a hacking space or people sleeping over using some of
the upstairs rooms or if we want an Australian theme people could bring
their tents.

Regards,

Daniel