Re: Dublin visit / event

Hi,

On 20/06/2016 17:06, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> On 20/06/16 15:19, Alastair McKinstry wrote:

>>> This lecture was pointed out to me elsewhere:
>>>
>>> http://adaptcentre.ie/ethics-privacy/ethics-by-design/
>>>
>>> It is an open event at Trinity, 5pm Wednesday
>>>
>>> Would anybody want to meet there and have a drink afterwards (or just
>>> meet afterwards)?
>> Yes, that sounds like a plan. Meet there then,
> Great, I registered on their page, should we try and choose a nearby
> location for a drink afterwards or maybe we just see whether anybody
> else at the event has something in mind and we can share it on the list
> for anybody who wants to drop by later in the evening?

So, anyone else up to meet afterwards? The lecture is on in TCD Long
room Hub until 6pm;
my mobile is 087-6847928.

regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.