Re: encouraging events?

Hi,

Ok investigating further, assuming 30+ people:

* Dublin is easy to get to, but we'd have to hire a venue (or find one;
I'm not in Dublin to do so).
* In Galway, I can simply book the University IT Dept over a weekend.
This would be good for
Wifi and breakout rooms as well as lecture theatre(s)
* We would have contacts in Google, MongoDB (TenGen), ICHEC, HP, ... who
would make good sponsors
* Contact ILUG (Irish Linux Users Group), sync with them ?

Outside holiday season, there would be hostels in Galway. St Patricks
weekend, Dublin - maybe not.

regards
Alastair

--