Re:Top on Google

Hi,
Hope you are doing well. I was expecting your response on my email for Top on Google as was mailed you yesterday.
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

Kind Regards
Kate
Hi Sir/Mam,
My name is Kate and I am an Online Strategist. I've been tracking the success of your website and I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.Are you interested in proven conversation rate optimization strategies that will increase the amount of leads and sales through your website? In 20 minutes I can show you how. This is valued at $500, but free of charge to you.I'd like to follow up with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?

Thank you
Best regards,
Kate

Disclaimer: If you are not like our email then please email us:HYPERLINK "mailto:unsubemail55@gmail.com"Unsubcribe an email written in subject line "NO" i promises you never receive you email again from our org.