Fwd: Re: Bits from keyring-maint: Pushing keyring updates. Let us bury your old 1024D key!

Hi,

I'm a DD living in Galway, with one of those old 1024-bit keys.
So I need to meet up and get a new key signed by multiple DDs.
As it happens I'm in Dublin a bit for work, such as on Friday,
at Grand Canal Docks, not far from Google, etc.

Anybody available to meet and sign a key?

I'm working at ICHEC, the Irish Centre for High-End Computing, and NUI Galway.

regards
Alastair