problem with a built in webcam

Hi everybody,
I am a new user of Debian (squeeze 6.0.6 with Kernel Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64) on Asus N53S.

Unfortunately the built in webcam ( Bus 001 Device 006: ID 13d3:5122 IMC Networks) does not work.

In the begin it worked well with Skype and Google chat (but not with Cheese), later it stopped to work with all applications.

One month ago it started to work with all applications (including Cheese) and it has work for just one week...

I live in Dublin, would some one be so kind to help me?

All the best
Stefano