[ANNOUNCE] Release of dpkg 1.17.28

Hi!

I've just done an upstream-only source tarball release for the 1.17.x
series (Debian jessie), as that was requested by Roberto (CCed) for
the Debian ELTS project.

This includes the security fix for CVE-2022-1664, plus the fix for the
regression introduced with that commit. It also contains some translation
fixes that were already present in the git branch.

I've also updated the external dpkg-tests functional test suite to
make it work as part of the release process.

The code is available as a signed tag on git.dpkg.org:

  <https://git.dpkg.org/cgit/dpkg/dpkg.git/tag/?h=1.17.28>

And as a signed tarball on:

  <https://www.dpkg.org/releases/dpkg-1.17.28.tar.xz>
  <https://www.dpkg.org/releases/dpkg-1.17.28.tar.xz.asc>