Next upload 2022-12-01 (dpkg 1.21.10)

Hi!

I'm almost done with the changes I had planned for 1.21.10, I'm just
missing some fixes for --root/--admindir/--instdir handling which I
need to polish and will push later today.

I'm targeting the upload for early Thursday probably.

I'll try then to do subsequent quick releases incorporating other
changes and fixes, including the new dependencies that were proposed
some time ago (but one per release at most to catch potential issues).

Thanks,
Guillem