systemd service / timer pair

I am using dh_installsystemd to setup a systemd service and corresponding timer in a package.

When the installation runs, it displays the message:

myservice.service is a disabled or a static unit not running, not starting it.

After spending some time debugging this, I have reached the conclusion this message is informational and not an error.

Is there any way to configure a package to not display the package upon installation?