Fwd: dpkg - updated translation

I am sorry. My third try, without the attachment. Ł.D.

-------- Forwarded message --------
Subject: dpkg - updated translation
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 20:11:14 +0100
From: Łukasz <BartekChom@poczta.onet.pl>
To: Polish <debian-l10n-polish@lists.debian.org>, debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org

Hi!

I have updated the dpkg translation today. I hope that it is useful.

I have understood that for example statoverride and diversions are filenames and I have tried to take it into account, but I am afraid that my translation is still inconsistent and unclear or even misleading - just something for Polish speakers to look and feel that it is not the case that Polish messages are uniformly disappearing from dpkg.

Besides I am again afraid that now is not the proper time for sending translations, but I mobilized myself today and now have to send the results before they become impossible to merge because of new changes.

Maybe somebody has time to explain, what the messages exactly mean (people working on dpkg) and what translation is the best (Polish people).

Best regards,
Łukasz Dulny

W dniu 27.11.2014 o 16:59, Guillem Jover pisze:
 > Please
 > send the updated file to me, submit it as a wishlist bug against dpkg,
 > or commit directly if you have access.

I am sorry. It seams that my massage did not go to the lists. Maybe that is because I responded to an old message. I still hope that it went to Guillem Jover <guillem@debian.org>.

Ł.D.