05/28/2020High rate battery manufacturer08:10:05

Title: 05/28/2020High rate battery manufacturer08:10:05

Dear friend:

I am Jing and glad to write to you. we are a professional battery manufacturer
with more 15 years' history & 5000 workers. Huawei is one of our big
customers and our product line are :Lithium-ion battery, Li- polymer battery,

cylinder battery and power battery. we can provide all types of batteries(solar
battery) to meet your requirements, and most of our batteries have UL and CE certifications!

We have more than 3000 different models and those batteries can be used in Smart phone,Ipad,

Camera, Led light, power bank, E-motor,E-car,security production, storage energy supply.........

Could you need us to send product catalogue or send free samples for you to test?

Best Regards,
Jing

Shenzhen B&K Rechargeable Battery
Add:Hongfu industry, huarong road,dalang , baoan
district,shenzhen, guangdong,China.
Tel:86-0755-28065784

HP:86-13682447493
Skype:jingchou2011