Re: Branch for stable?

Hello Guilllem,
On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 09:22:47PM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Thu, 2019-12-26 at 08:43:42 +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > do you already have a branch for stable where I can commit my
> > translation fixes (the German man page translation is currently
> > undergoing a review on debian-l10n-german)?
>
> I've created the 1.19.x branch with a buster alias, where you can now
> push those updates. :)

I've problems using this branch. I checked it out and tried updating
it with your script:
helge@samd:/scr/build/src/DCS/dpkg.git/dpkg$ LC_ALL=C ~/skripte/git-wrapper update
Enter passphrase for key '/home/helge/.ssh/id_rsa':
** You have local commits that were not pushed to the remote repository.
** The remote repository has evolved. Rebasing your work.
Enter passphrase for key '/home/helge/.ssh/id_rsa':
** Starting a rebase process...
fatal: It seems that there is already a rebase-apply directory, and
I wonder if you are in the middle of another rebase.  If that is the
case, please try
        git rebase (--continue | --abort | --skip)
If that is not the case, please
        rm -fr ".git/rebase-apply"
and run me again.  I am stopping in case you still have something
valuable there.

** The rebase process miserably failed for an unknown reason.
** Aborting it.

(I tried it a second time, because I thought I made an error the first
time around, I left that branch behind, now I cannot see it anymore).

Is there something special I need to do to use this branch?

Greetings

                Helge