Re: Help with updating triggers in gitlab

[copying debian-dpkg@d.o]

On ശ, Nov 16, 2019 at 18:26, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
Control: tag -1 help

Hi team,

See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=944698

For example ruby-google-protobuf gets installed in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/rubygems-integration/2.5.0/specifications/ which is dependent on both ruby versions and architecture. I could not find if trigger file support regular expressions or variables.

Currently we have the following lines in debian/gitlab.triggers file

interest-noawait /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby
interest-noawait /usr/share/rubygems-integration

Any suggestions?