Re: autopkgtest regression in dgit (8.3) on amd64 due to dpkg (1.19.2 to 1.19.4)

Hi.

dgit's autopkgtests have a regression with dpkg 1.19.4.  Tracker's
view of the excuses says:

    Too young, only 2 of 5 days old
    Updating dpkg fixes old bugs: #911620
    Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/d/dpkg.html
    autopkgtest for dgit/8.3: amd64: Regression ♻
    Not considered

Previously in this situation I have seen `migration age increased'
etc.  Is that still happening ?  Has the excuses output changed ?

FTR, I have discussed this with the dpkg maintainer.  I think this is
a bug in dgit rather than in dpkg and I am treating it as an RC issue
which will be fixed soon.

But, the new dpkg ought not to migrate to testing before the fix in
dgit, because I think the bug makes dgit fairly broken with the new
dpkg.

Regards,
Ian.