Re: Upstream Tarball Signature Files

On Fri 2017-08-18 14:43:58 +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> I'd love if something did this for me, pretty much like I'd love
> something like that does a pretty output to debian/upstream/signing-key
> like
> https://sources.debian.net/src/inkscape/0.92.2-1/debian/upstream/signing-key.asc/

Interesting!  I worry about that, though, because the human-readable
header can go out-of-sync with the underlying b64-encoded data.

I think what we really need is an easier way to easily view an OpenPGP
certificate, in the same way that we might prefer to view a PNG with a
graphical viewer instead of hexdump ;)

          --dkg