Re: Moving towards a deb-buildinfo(5) Format 1.0

On Sun 2017-02-19 16:34:45 -0500, Guillem Jover wrote:

>> > Fixed. Now always generated.
>>
>> On a related note, is it currently possible to create a .buildinfo with
>> both the source and binary, but a corresponding .changes with only the
>> source?
>
> Yes, in the same way it's been possible to do so for source-only
> uploads up-to-now when using just dpkg-buildpackage:
>
>   $ dpkg-buildpackage --changes-option=-S

Thanks for this note!  this is very useful, and i wish i'd known about
it long ago.  It would have been part of my usual invocation already.

Many thanks for pushing buildinfo this far into dpkg, i'm excited to see
what we can do with it in the future.

     --dkg