Problem when pushing to master

Hello,
I noticed a string with broken formatting (i.e. the German translation
was never used) and fixed it (along all translations).

When pushing I get
…
Total 18 (delta 17), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: YAML Error: Can't parse single quoted string
remote:    Code: YAML_PARSE_ERR_BAD_SINGLE
remote:    Line: 6
remote:    Document: 1
remote:  at /usr/share/perl5/YAML/Loader.pm line 539
remote: Sending notification emails to:
debian-dpkg-cvs@lists.debian.org
…

Actually, the fix regarded quoting, but I double checked and the code
is fine, i.e. builds and displays correctly.

Is there something broken on the remote side, i.e. in hosting of git
master?

Greetings

         Helge