Re: PATCH: dpkg: Check for gzip --rsyncable

On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 15:38:24 +0100
Guillem Jover <guillem@debian.org> wrote:

>  * If the problem with dpkg_buildpackage.t was fakeroot, this is fixed
>    now (found on Mac OS X), otherwise I'd like to know what's wrong
> and fix it. :)

./t/dpkg_buildpackage.t ........ 1/12
not ok 1 - dpkg-buildpackage --build=source succeeded

#   Failed test 'dpkg-buildpackage --build=source succeeded'
#   at ./t/dpkg_buildpackage.t line 194.
# dpkg-architecture: warning: specified GNU system type
x86_64-linux-gnu does not match CC system type x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, try
setting a correct CC environmen t variable # dpkg-buildpackage.pl:
warning: debian/rules is not executable; fixing that #  dpkg-source
--before-build test-source-0 # dpkg-checkbuilddeps: error: cannot
open /var/lib/dpkg/status: No such file or directory #
dpkg-buildpackage.pl: warning: build dependencies/conflicts
unsatisfied; aborting # dpkg-buildpackage.pl: warning: (Use -d flag to
override.) Died at ../scripts/Test/Dpkg.pm line 111. # Looks like you
planned 12 tests but ran 1. # Looks like you failed 1 test of 1 run.
# Looks like your test exited with 2 just after 1.

Regards,
     jer