Re: dpkg-buildpackage -ucb

Hi!

On Tue, 2016-04-26 at 14:11:36 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I often find myself running dpkg-buildpackage -uc -b.
>
> Should dpkg-buildpackage have a -ucb option which does the same ?

I'd rather just finish and merge the no signing by default code, as
proposed in #733029 (uh from 2013-12 already…), and merge also the
configuration file support for dpkg-buildpackage in dpkg 1.18.6.

For dpkg 1.18.5 I've reworked the built type selection by adding a
single --build option with comma-separated components "source", "any",
"all" and "full", to try to improve the current unintuitive mess.

So although possibly amusing, I'm afraid I'd rather not go there, as
this would IMO make the current situation worse. Also could serve as
precedent for request for all kind of other amusing combinations. :)

Sorry,
Guillem