Problems with the PTS and Dpkg (404 pages)

Hello Guillem,
when trying to explain some fellow translator about Dpkg I noticed
that the PTS seems to have some troubles with Dpkg:

1. When selecting »Package Tracking System« on
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=Dpkg;dist=unstable I
get a »404 File not found« (and no, Dpkg does still exist ;-)). The
link is to http://packages.qa.debian.org/Dpkg while the correct link
uses a lower case »d«, i.e. http://packages.qa.debian.org/dpkg

2. Similarly, once on http://packages.qa.debian.org/dpkg if I select
»Git« I get again a 404. The link points to
https://packages.qa.debian.org/d/git://anonscm.debian.org/dpkg/dpkg.git

If that matters, I use »links« on the console.

Do you want to have a look yourself or should I report both as bugs
against the website?

I haven't noticed this trouble with any other package in the past but
did not research now further.

Greetings

           Helge