Updating dpkg in squeeze-lts

I've prepared an update to dpkg in squeeze-lts to fix CVE-2015-0840.  As
it's a native package, I'd like to check some points with you:

- Would you rather I numbered it as 1.15.12 or 1.15.11+nmu1?
- Should I do anything with the tarball produced by 'make dist'?
- Are you happy to pull from my git branch, or should I send one or
  multiple patches?

git repository:
http://git.decadent.org.uk/gitweb?p=dpkg.git;a=summary
http://git.decadent.org.uk/git/dpkg.git

packages:
https://people.debian.org/~benh/packages/squeeze-lts/

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Humans are not rational beings; they are rationalising beings.