Re: understanding dpkg trigger cycles

Hi,

Quoting Guillem Jover (2014-12-11 20:38:53)
> Could you also take into account explicit triggers that get activated through
> activate and activate-await directives? :) It would be a matter of matching
> those with the interest(-await) directives.

before doing that, let me post an amendment to my earlier file trigger results.
My previous results did not take into account that an interest on a path can
not only be triggered by a package shipping a file under that path but also by
a package activating a trigger for a file under that path if I understand the
spec correctly.

Here are the missing three entries to my last results that take this into
acconout:

libapache2-mod-php5 /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d php5-common
libapache2-mod-php5filter /etc/php5/apache2filter/conf.d php5-common
php5-fpm /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d php5-common

Now working on explicit triggers :)

The script is written in POSIX shell and I'll push it into some git once this
is done.

cheers, josch