Re: stable update of dpkg (>= 1.17.2) and apt (>= 0.9.16.1) for build profiles

On Wed, 2014-04-30 at 15:28 +0200, Johannes Schauer wrote:
> adding Adam because of request from Helmut (also added).

fwiw, if you're looking for a Release Team opinion on something that's
already public, CCing me personally often isn't the best way of getting
one.

Aside from the fact that you may well (or may not, of course) get an
answer more quickly than waiting for me to work through my mail pile,
more eyes on anything affecting core packages is always a benefit.

Regards,

Adam