tomcat 7.0.52 common package

On a local install of the system (windows7) the tomcat lib directory contains tomcat7-websocket.jar and websocket-api.jar, however I do not seem to be getting those two files from apt-get install tomcat7.

We are using the trusyt repo to apt to pull down ver 7.0.52 of Tomcat.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty main

Are these two libs intentionally missing? Is there a separate apt pkg we can install to get the proper jars for websocket or do we have to package these jars ourselves?

Thanks for any help!