Re: Status on dpkg for Jessie

Hi!

On Fri, 2014-11-21 at 18:36:45 +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Do you have an ETA on the next upload of dpkg (and if there is anything
> blocking it)?

Yes, it's waiting on readahead-fedora, waiting in the DEFERRED queue, to
be able to add the correct Breaks, in case the maintainer override with
a normal upload.

I'll be filing a tentative pre-approval request later today, after
that, once it is approved I'll proceed with the upload.

> Besides the filed 3 RC bugs, the compat symlinks also need to be
> recreated.  The latter does not have a bug (at least, not an RC one); if
> you prefer I can file one for it

Not really needed, I've had it already reverted locally. :)

Thanks,
Guillem