Re: [Multiarch-devel] What is the default value for the Multi-Arch field?

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 09:18:35AM +0200, Johannes Schauer wrote:
> Hi,

> Quoting Thomas Hood (2014-09-04 15:42:00)
> > On 3 September 2014 10:28, Johannes Schauer <j.schauer@email.de> wrote:
> > > Can we somehow fix that?

> > > CC-ing Thomas Hood as he introduced that change into the spec.

> > Please note that at that time (Octobler 2013) I was trying to clarify
> > and expand the explanation in order to reflect what I thought was
> > intended, not to change those prescriptions on my own (nonexistent)
> > authority. I was told, however, that I shouldn't revise that document
> > (but presumably create a new page for the purpose of explaining how to
> > interpret the spec) and vorlon reverted some of my changes. I
> > subsequently suggested and now suggest again that the rest of my
> > changes be reverted.

> as of today the spec still says "none". Who would have the authority to revert
> it back?

Reverted the no->none change.

Those changes that were not reverted, I regarded as reasonable text
clarifications that did not change the meaning of the spec.  I overlooked
this particular incompatibility with the implementation at the time, sorry
about that.