Next upload 2013-12-01 (dpkg 1.17.2)

Hi!

It's been too long since last upload, and alioth has been up now for a
bit, so I'll be uploading this next Sunday. And, although I've still got
lots of stuff queued, anything not ready will have to wait for 1.17.3.
Going forward I'd like to increase the release pace, to at least once
a month, maybe twice, let's see how that goes.

What is still pending but will definitely be included is the UTF-8
encoding issue fix/workaround, and the build profiles stuff.

Thanks,
Guillem