Commit mails to debian-dpkg-cvs mailing list dropped somewhere

Hi!

[ CCing the Alioth admins just in case this is something else. ]

It seems that since around 2013-07-28, there's been no more mails on
dpkg git pushes coming through to the debian-dpkg-cvs list. Given
that the list is not archived on l.d.o, I've verified this is not a
local problem, by checking the archives on:

  <http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-dpkg-cvs@lists.debian.org/>

This matches the time the git-commit-notice post-receive hook was
switched on Alioth, so my suspicion is that the mails to the list
are probably being filtered, possibly by Subject.

The old mails had this general form:

  Subject: [SCM] dpkg's main repository …

The new ones have:

  Subject: [dpkg] …

I guess that might also be the reason why the other dpkg repo
(pkg-tests) has never gotten through to the commits list. If that's
the case it would be nice to get that enabled (or perhaps switch to
a field in the mail header, to avoid bothering you for dpkg repo
and commit message changes).

If the mails have not been discarded, it would also be nice to get
them reinjected into the list, otherwise someone receiving them
through the PTS could bounce them, or I'll try to recreate them
using the hook script.

(I'm holding off a dpkg push to not lose any more mails. I can also
use that to test any fixes.)

Thanks,
Guillem