Re: On code reviews

On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 14:26:01 +0100, Peter Krefting wrote:
> Some time ago, there was talk about getting a code-review system in
> place for dpkg, but the discussion seemed to die out since no-one
> liked the systems available. That's also what happened at the
> company I work for, which is why we created our own system. The
> system is called Critic, and has now been open-sourced [1], and is
> something I can recommend, even if it does require using a web
> browser for the actual reviewing.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've skimmed over the demo site, although
I guess w/o trying it out it's a bit difficult to evaluate. But then
in any case for me, the fact that it requires using a web browser to
do the actual review is its main drawback. Also, I've not found lack
of a review application to be an issue with the current setup.

Thanks,
Guillem