Re: BinNMU changelog handling for Multi-Arch: same packages

> The right *temporary* solution then. Remember that this was meant as an
> intermediary solution until the full changelog (with the bin-nmu entry)
> is just integrated in the package medata (control.tar).

Oh, yes, absolutely agreed.  Sorry for not making that clear.  Putting the
changelog in the package metadata makes a ton of sense.  In fact, if we
could also do that with the copyright file, that would eliminate nearly
all of our issues with linked doc directories and would simplify a whole
currently-contentious area of Policy, replacing it with a much simpler
debate about the right interface to view those files for installed
packages.