[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Next upload 2012-06-26 (dpkg 1.16.5)


I'm planning to upload dpkg 1.16.5 to unstable on the 26th, to be able
to finish cleaning up some pending changes I've locally and to give
some time for the initial wave of translation updates once I've sent
the call. Given that there's no exact date for the freeze yet, I'm not
sure if I'm on borrowed time, that's why I'm CCing the release team. I
could probably advance the upload by few days though.

I'll be doing a first push today. The remaning things I'll be finishing
up next are at least the strings cleanup left out from the 1.16.4
release, the cross-multiarch patches, part of the changelog binNMU
solution, and some other multiarch related improvements.


Reply to: