Re: Multiarch interfaces: print foreign arches, pkgname I/O

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012, David Kalnischkies wrote:
> I hope i find the time to implement --assert-multiarch later the week -
> is there a branch with it implement for dpkg already somewhere?

Yes, all the latest branches (Guillem's pu/multiarch/master or my
pu/multiarch/full) have --assert-multiarch already.

For guillem: git://git.hadrons.org/git/debian/dpkg.git
For me: git://git.debian.org/~hertzog/dpkg.git

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer