Re: Can't compile liblocale-gettext-perl and dpkg packages

Talles wrote:

> #   Failed test '--list should fail'
> #   at ../../src/t/100_dpkg_divert.t line 56.

That's odd.  Looking at t/100_dpkg_divert.t, that means that @$args
was ("--list") but $opts{'expect_failure'} was true, and none of the
tests are actually set up that way.

I suspect your perl installation is broken.  If it is installed
under /usr/local --- great, time to fix it. :)  Otherwise, I don't
know what to tell you, but hopefully the above can be enough of a
lead to track it down.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest sprinkling the .t file with
debugging "print" statements to figure out what happened.

Cheers,
Jonathan