Re: Problem with auto-build of dpkg

* Raphael Hertzog [Mon Nov 21, 2011 at 08:06:39AM +0100]:

> The automatic build of dpkg is failing. I think you should run "autoreconf
> -f -i" before building the source package and ensure that
> autoconf/automake/gettext/flex are installed.

> Otherwise it looks like the build files are never updated and introduction
> of new files lead to build failures like this one below.

Thanks to Raphael for further investigating this issue with me.

Actually it's caused by a failing step in the build process.
I just applied a fix for it:

  https://github.com/mika/jenkins-debian-glue/commit/c7edd530b5386f313a50aa4251d6c03ca89c732f

and will roll out the new version. Sorry for any failing builds,
they're caused by me and I'm aware of them.

regards,
-mika-