Re: Some upcoming dpkg changes, test and feedback welcome

On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 22:52:32 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> So I updated the field to return all distributions because either way
> it's not going to change much (and it's always possible to add
> DEB_FIRST_DISTRIBUTION later if we ever have to reconsider the question).

Such variable still does not make sense, as I pointed out in the
grandparent, there's no guarantee on which value will be assigned
to the variable, given that they are written by the user, even if
they are sorted before assignment, it does not guarantee that the
variable the rules file is trying to check for is going to be the
first one.

regards,
guillem