All Debian + -ports supported GNU triplets

        Hi

 binutils-multiarch is currently built with support for a hardcoded list
 of triplets.  I've changed this in Ubuntu to use --enable-targets=all
 [1] and used the same for the new gdb-multiarch package, but this is a
 bit painful as it causes some issues [2] and requires people to set the
 gnutarget in gdb-mutliarch [3].

 So I intend to change binutils-multiarch and gdb-multiarch to
 --enable-targets=<all Debian-supported GNU triplets>.

 But the first column of /usr/share/dpkg/archtable only covers triplets
 suppored in Debian itself (not on debian-ports) and is documented as
 being there for historical reasons only.

 My current guess is to combine all GNU CPU names found in the second
 column of /usr/share/dpkg/cputable with all the GNU names found in the
 second column of /usr/share/dpkg/ostable, but that seems to be way more
 than the real Debian + debian-ports.org ports which we support.

 What would you folks suggest?

   Thanks for your input!

[1] http://launchpadlibrarian.net/65095236/binutils_2.21.0.20110216-1ubuntu1_2.21.0.20110216-1ubuntu2.diff.gz
[2] http://launchpadlibrarian.net/65218001/buildlog_ubuntu-natty-i386.armel-cross-toolchain-base_1.59_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz