Switching default dpkg BTS view

# Hi!
#
# After discussing it on IRC, I'm switching with this mail the default
# view for dpkg to the one using usertags. I've modified the original
# usertags view we had to one which is a bit more compact, and which
# has the severity before the dpkg-class to more easily visualize the
# important stuff to fix.
#
# If it ends up being too annoying we can always fine tine it or go
# back to the normal view. But then I've almost always used the
# usertagged view when doing bug triaging.
#
# I'm updating the http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg page to point to
# the new views. I have a queued patch updating debian/usertags too.
#
# regards,
# guillem

user dpkg@packages.debian.org

# A compact version of normal status+classification
usercategory dpkg-status [hidden]
 * Status [pending=]
   + Outstanding with Patch Available [0:pending+tag=patch]
   + Outstanding and Confirmed [1:pending+tag=confirmed]
   + Outstanding and More Info Needed [pending+tag=moreinfo]
   + Outstanding but Will Not Fix [pending+tag=wontfix]
   + Outstanding and Unclassified [2:pending]
   + From other Branch [absent]
   + Pending Upload [pending-fixed]
   + Fixed in NMU [fixed]
   + Resolved [done]
   + Unknown Pending Status []

usercategory dpkg-program [hidden]
 * Dpkg Program
  + dpkg program [tag=dpkg]
  + dpkg-deb [tag=dpkg-deb]
  + dpkg-divert [tag=dpkg-divert]
  + dpkg-query [tag=dpkg-query]
  + dpkg-split [tag=dpkg-split]
  + dpkg-statoverride [tag=dpkg-statoverride]
  + dpkg-maintscript-helper [tag=dpkg-maintscript-helper]
  + start-stop-daemon [tag=s-s-d]
  + update-alternatives [tag=u-a]
  + libdpkg [package=libdpkg-dev]
  + dpkg-architecture [tag=dpkg-architecture]
  + dpkg-buildflags [tag=dpkg-buildflags]
  + dpkg-buildpackage [tag=dpkg-buildpackage]
  + dpkg-checkbuilddeps [tag=dpkg-checkbuilddeps]
  + dpkg-distaddfile [tag=dpkg-distaddfile]
  + dpkg-genchanges [tag=dpkg-genchanges]
  + dpkg-gencontrol [tag=dpkg-gencontrol]
  + dpkg-gensymbols [tag=dpkg-gensymbols]
  + dpkg-mergechangelogs [tag=dpkg-mergechangelogs]
  + dpkg-name [tag=dpkg-name]
  + dpkg-parsechangelog [tag=dpkg-parsechangelog]
  + dpkg-scanpackages [tag=dpkg-scanpackages]
  + dpkg-scansources [tag=dpkg-scansources]
  + dpkg-shlibdeps [tag=dpkg-shlibdeps]
  + dpkg-source [tag=dpkg-source]
  + dpkg-vendor [tag=dpkg-vendor]
  + Dpkg perl modules [package=libdpkg-perl]
  + install-info [tag=install-info]
  + dselect [package=dselect]
  + Other [0:]

usercategory dpkg-program-view
 * dpkg-status
 * severity
 * dpkg-program

usercategory dpkg-class [hidden]
 * Dpkg Classification [tag=]
  + Segfault [segfault]
  + Assertion failure [assert]
  + Dependency relationship handling [depends]
  + Conffile handling [conffile]
  + Symlink handling [symlink]
  + Database handling [db]
  + File metadata tracking [file-metadata]
  + Maintainer script handling [maint-script]
  + Performance issue [perf]
  + Trivial fix [trivial]
  + New control field [new-field]
  + New command-line option [new-option]