Re: String freeze for Squeeze?

Hello,
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 09:05:19PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> But given the recent discussion with the release team, I think he won't be
> allowed to do that. So I suggest that translators work on the sid branch
> from now on. 1.15.9 is unlikely to ever reach testing and will probably be
> changed into 1.16.0.

Ok. Will you merge the present translations from master?

> But we will upload 1.15.8.5 (or more) later with updated translations.

Thanks!

> > Maybe for languages working on the translation of the man
> > pages/scripts also a notification could be sent to update their work.
>
> What do you mean?

Recently I contacted the Spanish team and they gladly picked up the
translation of the man pages. So I think it would be a good idea to
contact at least the last translators of the man pages and the
scripts, so even if they don't follow the discussions on this list
they have a chance to update their translations.

Greetings

          Helge