Re: Please update unblock request for dpkg

On 08/15/2010 09:48 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
Hello,

the unblock hint for dpkg needs to be updated as we uploaded
1.15.8.4 to fix several bugs (including RC bugs).

unblock dpkg/1.15.8.4

You can check the changes between both versions here:
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/sid

Thanks.

We are cautious on letting a release that already needed a .4 for quite a bunch of RC bugs into testing to supersede 1.15.7. So I think it's reasonable to wait until the 1.15.8 series reaches a month in unstable first. Please come back to us at that point.

Kind regards and thanks,
Philipp Kern