Re: dpkg GIT repos does not build [patch]

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 01:36:41AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 24 May 2010, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > Dear Dpkg developers,
> >
> > There is a small typo in dpkg GIT repository that prevent it to build.
> > Please see the attached patch.
>
> Thanks applied. I did not notice it because here dpkg gets built with
> HAVE_MMAP unset. Were you building it in some special environment?

I doubt you would call sid special. Maybe this is because I reran autoreconf
before compiling or because I do not use the same version of autoconf/automake
as you. In any case, we certainly have mmap support, so it seems like a bug
if it was not detected on your system.

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.