Re: l10n: Humble patch for typos and update-po request

Hi,

On Sat, 22 May 2010, Omar Campagne wrote:
> There is also this "strange" thing on line 379 in the file "man/dpkg.1".
>
> \fBhold\fP:
> Process packages even when marked "hold".
>
> I guess its "--force-hold" there. Didn't include it in the patch.

No, it's fine, the "--force" part is omitted, it's implicit because we're
in a list describing all --force options.

On Sat, 22 May 2010, Omar Campagne wrote:
> Oops, missed changes in dpkg.1 in the patch. Resending diff against
> latest source.

Thanks, I applied your patch and updated .pot/.po files.

Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/
My Debian goals: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/09/debian-related-goals-for-2010/