Re: License audit on dpkg source tree

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 04:13:25AM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 18:11:16 +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > The remaining issues, which might need asking people around are:
>
> > * scripts/Dpkg/Vendor/Ubuntu.pm:
> >
> >   Copyright © 2008 Colin Watson <cjwatson@ubuntu.com>
> >
> >   This might actually be © Canonical Ltd.?
>
> Is that the case?

Yeah, looks like I did at least some of this on work time.  Please go
ahead and make that change, although I think it is useful to have
authors documented as well as copyright holders (where there's a
distinction) so you might like to figure out a way to make that clear.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@ubuntu.com]