Re: Two quick bug reports

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (22/07/2010):
> | 1217		for (sl = a->slaves; sl; sl_prev = sl, sl = sl->next) {

Unless I'm missing something, the “increment” part is processed before
the condition is checked, meaning one can happily dereference sl
without checking for its being non-0.

For the record, adding a breakpoint on alternative_save() and stepping
shows that one loops once, then breaks at the beginning of the second
iteration. I can post the various steps before it breaks, but I think
the dereferencing issue is obvious enough.

Mraw,
KiBi.