Re: Call for tests: C rewrite of update-alternatives

Raphael Hertzog:

Nothing needs to be done. update-alternatives's translations were always part of dpkg's po file since it's part of dpkg and not dpkg-dev.

Ah, good. I thought they were in the scripts PO file, but didn't actually check first. Sorry about that :-)

I also kept all strings the same (even if it was inconvenient sometimes). There are some new strings due to error checking but I reused strings for similar errors that were already used in dpkg.

Nice, thank you!

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/